WHO WE ARE
Victoria court care services are a warm receiving service who makes individuals feel very much at home and not in an institution. Special adults with learning durability atom spectrum disorder an Asperger syndrome.
We try to bring out the positive aspects of individuals. The organisation produces 24 hr support VCCS is registered with company house and approved by care quality commission.
In Addition to our commitment towards advantages are
- Have a zero tolerance of all kinds of forms of abuse.
- We support people with the same respect you would want for yourself or family.
- We treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service.
- We enable people too mortal the maximum level of independence choice and control.
- We listen and support people to express their needs and wants.
We respect peoples right and privacy.
- We ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution.
- We engage with family members and carers as care pave partners.
- Assist people to maintain confidence and positive self-esteem.
- We act to alleviate people’s loneliness and isolation.
The organisation produces 24 hrs support
VCCS is registered with company house and approved by care quality commission.